The image shows Wonder Woman staring at a wall of TV screens, which display images of oil tycoon J.R. Ewing from Dallas, commercials for drinks, a woman driving a sports auto with the top down, TV color bars and much more imagery from the period of time. The character sacrificed his life during the climax of the first "Wonder Woman", which means the script will have a lot of explaining to do in regards to how Trevor is alive in 1984.
The first stills from Warner Bros.'s Wonder Woman 1984 - the sequel to 2017's hit Wonder Woman film - have been released, along with new information and confirmation of previously-reported items. They are joined by Kristen Wiig (as Cheetah), and Pedro Pascal in an unspecified role. Check out the first look photos below. Rebecca Roven Oakley, Richard Suckle, Wesley Coller, Walter Hamada, and Geoff Johns are executive producers.
Director Patty Jenkins also tweeted the photo on Wednesday with the caption, "Welcome to WONDER WOMAN 1984, Steve Trevor!" Oscar-nominated editor Ricahrd Pearson (United 93) is editing the film. Filming is taking place in Washington, D.C., Alexandria, Virginia, and in the UK, Spain, and the Canary Islands.
- Two Australians die after falling from a cliff in Portugal
- Nike Won't Supply Iran With Cleats for FIFA World Cup
- Guess Founder Paul Marciano To Resign After Investigation Into Improper Conduct
- Crawford Expected To Outlast Horn
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, launch attack on Yemen's port city of Hudaida
- After 'difficult' G7 summit, May warns against unilateral action on trade
- Raptors hiring Nick Nurse as head coach
- Dennis Rodman Weeps As He Recounts His Unwavering Faith In North Korea
- Porsche releases a digital charging service for EVs
- President Trump Is Still Very Angry With Canada's PM Justin Trudeau