Alcohol-free Adnams Ghost Ship brewed in Suffolk will replace the German-made alcohol-free beer from Erdinger.
"It is the start of a review of all products in the next six to 24 months, with the object of making our business more competitive".
Major British employers groups have urged the government to remain in a customs union with the EU after Brexit, warning of the risk of tariffs and border delays in their trade with the bloc if they are outside the common external tariff area. "It imposes tariffs on the 93 percent of the world that is not in the European Union, keeping prices high for United Kingdom consumers".
He said that he intends to find a replacement for prosecco from the United Kingdom or new world countries which include Argentina, Australia, Chile, New Zealand, South Africa and the US.
Moet & Chandon champagne will be swapped with sparkling wine from the United Kingdom like Denbies Sparkling Whitedowns Brut and Whitedowns Rose Brut and Australia's Hardys Sparkling Pinot Chardonnay.
Wetherspoon said its new wheat beers brewed in the United Kingdom will include Blue Moon Belgian White, Thornbridge Versa Weisse Beer and SA Brains Atlantic White.
Kopparberg, a popular cider made in Sweden, will still be stocked because production is moving to Britain after Brexit.
Martin explained his anti-EU standpoint with: "There will be an inevitable transfer of trade post-Brexit to countries outside the European Union, which will reduce prices in shops and pubs".
Wetherspoon's will honour contracts with several suppliers, some of which last for years. Kopparberg has confirmed that it will be producing its cider in the United Kingdom post-Brexit.
So probably good news if you're a UK-based craft beer producer, or your dad's got a vineyard in Dorset.
Martin is a staunch Brexit supporter and has been vocal in his support of Britain's departure from the EU.
- Aston Martin Racing cooks up superhot 463kW Rapide
- Raptors hiring Nick Nurse as head coach
- Nike Won't Supply Iran With Cleats for FIFA World Cup
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, launch attack on Yemen's port city of Hudaida
- Guess Founder Paul Marciano To Resign After Investigation Into Improper Conduct
- Porsche releases a digital charging service for EVs
- Trump Tweet Helps Sink Mark Sanford In South Carolina Primary
- President Trump Is Still Very Angry With Canada's PM Justin Trudeau
- Brexit 'meaningful vote' rejected as PM strikes deal with Tory rebels
- Dixons Carphone admits huge data breach