Though the Celtics have not finalized their summer league roster, possible attendees include 23-year-old forward Semi Ojeleye, French big man Guerschon Yabusele, whoever the team selects in the upcoming NBA Draft (where it now owns the No. 27 pick) and two-way players Jabari Bird and Kadeem Allen. The quarterfinals, semifinals and championship game will take place over consecutive days from July 15-17. The game kicks off a three-game preliminary schedule for Chicago before the elimination tournament begins July 11. Each team will play at least five games in Las Vegas. A year ago, the Wolves went 3-2 in Summer League play.
The NBA Summer League is returning to Las Vegas this offseason, and the Bulls' slate opens July 7 with a matchup against the Cavaliers.
The Thunder doesn't have a first-round pick in this month's NBA Draft, but it has two second-round picks, which could produce players for its Summer League roster. Last year's event, won by the Los Angeles Lakers behind 2017 Summer League MVP Lonzo Ball and 2017-18 NBA All-Rookie First Team selection Kyle Kuzma, set records for total attendance, single-day attendance, combined viewership across ESPN and NBA TV, and traffic to the NBA's social and digital platforms.
The Toronto Raptors have the first part of their schedule for Las Vegas Summer League.
- Trump hits back at ‘Punchy‘ De Niro
- Trump takes more swipes at Canada after arrival in Singapore
- Here's Why Meghan Markle Was Not Front & Center at Balcony Debut
- Justify wins the Belmont Stakes and completes the Triple Crown
- Arron Banks Insists There’s "No Evidence" Leave.EU Took Russian Money
- Wolves sign Raul Jimenez on loan from Benfica
- Mistake-free Verstappen tops practice
- Self-asserting Alonso: 'I'm one of the best to have raced in F1'
- Canada rallies to Trudeau after Trump's insult
- Metro Exodus Shines in New Gameplay Trailer