Both teaser trailers were release to formally announce the games and establish their tone, Howard explained, but we could be in for a long wait before we see either of them.
When will Fallout 76 be released? Right at the end of that presentation, Bethesda hurled two curve balls at us - Starfield, a new all-original IP, and The Elder Scrolls 6, which is now in the works deep within Bethesda. Set in the 1980s, the game stars Jessica and Sophia Blazkowicz, series protagonist BJ and Anya's twin daughters, as they continue the fight against the Nazis. It's a similar model to the Destiny games, with additional emphasis on Fortnite-like base building.
For more info, take a look at the video below. What's more, he says that it's definitely a single-player-focused game.
The well-received Doom reboot will also be seeing a sequel in Doom: Eternal. No other details were given.
So far E3 has delivered some very exciting news for gamers, and Bethesda really brought it this year. He ensures this will allow gamers to play Blades anywhere, at any time, over a period of many years.
It will eventually come to consoles, but it'll launch on mobile devices first, which signals it's not almost as deep or complicated as a traditional Elder Scrolls game is.
"Starfield is playable, Elder Scrolls VI, not in that way yet", he added.
However, during their boldest attempt with The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion, the blades of valor were stayed due to a number of extenuating factors.
And finally, Bethesda confirmed the existence of The Elder Scrolls VI with a teaser.
From the first person perspective, you will return home to find that it has been destroyed, leading you on an adventure through dungeons and unsafe terrain. Gamers will be able to play against PC and console players on their smartphones, and vice versa.
What else is Bethesda studios releasing? The unique feature about this RPG is that unlike other RPGs on mobile where the game has to be played in landscape mode, Blades can also be played in portrait mode. Typhon Hunter will be playable on virtual reality platforms, as well.
- Jaguar E-Pace updated with new engine, suspension and AI tech
- Raccoon scales skyscraper in Minnesota
- Christian Louboutin won European Union court battle over his trademark red soles
- Puerto Rican Day Parade to highlight hurricane heroes, recovery
- Snapchat Now Lets You Delete Messages That Have Already Been Viewed
- Griezmann: Today isn't the day to discuss my future
- Kim Jong, Trump Commit To Restart Repatriating Remains From North Korea
- Nintendo Announces ‘Fire Emblem: Three Houses’
- MTV Developing Live-Action 'Aeon Flux' Series From 'Teen Wolf' Showrunner
- UK Brexit minister says parliament vote cannot reverse Brexit