Now, if you're chatting via Snapchat, you can take back the message and preserve your dignity.
We've all been there: You send a message to a group of friends only to realize how dumb it sounds after the message is sent.
While this new unsend feature will stop friends seeing any messages (provided they haven't opened them), it will let the recipient know that you deleted a message.
Snap has also announced that its Spectactles will soon be available to buy on Amazon.
Photo-messaging app Snapchat is rolling out a new feature called Clear Chats that will allow users to delete messages from personal and group chat-threads, even after the messages have been viewed. This latest feature is built with the original spirit of Snapchat in mind, as gives users more control over the "permanence" of their messages.
To delete a sent message, users can simply press and hold on the text or the media (audio, video or Stickers) they would like to get rid of and a pop-up delete button will appear. This will delete the content from the apps of everyone in the chat.
- Trump and Kim meet after months of threats and insults
- 'Wake up Punchy!': Trump jabs back at De Niro
- Robert De Niro Says 'Fk Trump' at Tony Awards, Earning Massive Ovation
- Vase found in a shoebox sells for €16 million
- Nintendo Announces ‘Fire Emblem: Three Houses’
- Apple Seeds iOS 11.4.1 Developer Beta 2
- Another Gulf storm? Hurricane center says there's a low chance
- Liverpool receive Xherdan Shaqiri encouragement
- Apple to officially bless USB-C with 2019 iPhone
- Doom Eternal announced, and it's bringing double the demons to Earth