Ariana Grande has a lot to celebrate these days.
It's way too soon to know if they'll have a storybook ending, but singer Ariana Grande and comedian Pete Davidson are engaged.
Hey, as long as they keep making time to ride Space Mountain together we think they'll be OK. "It's nothing they've been hiding", a source close to the couple told people.com. And, like most people who have something to celebrate, Grande and Davidson went to Disneyland to revel in all their good news. "Their friends are really excited and supportive", a source shared with Us Weekly.
Grande tweeted several cryptic "I love you" messages after the news broke. "They are both constantly making each other laugh".
News of the engagement has not been officially confirmed by Ariana or her boyfriend Pete, but they have been very public about their relationship on social media recently.
The 24-year-old pop star hosted a March 2016 episode of the sketch comedy, and she crossed paths with her future fiancé right away.
In the sweet picture the Bang Bang singer uploaded, Pete is planted a kiss on her cheek while hugging her affectionately from behind.
"I thought u into my life woah!"
- GOP senator says Republicans in 'cult-like situation ' with Trump
- Why me and my SNP MPs walked out of parliament today
- Canada Responds After White House Says Trudeau 'Stabbed Us In The Back'
- Newspaper: Former Panamanian president extradited home from US
- NCAA passes reform which allows athletes to transfer without permission
- How to get your free Doritos Locos Taco
- Row over ship with 600 migrants aboard adrift off Italy
- "Greatest achievement" of summit was trust-building between Kim, Trump: Seoul
- Merkel Blasts Trump for 'Withdrawal by Tweet' From G7 Statement
- Clippers want to trade up in draft, may be eyeing Luka Doncic