These comments are the latest in a slew of public appearances in which the actor made comments lambasting the president. "It's no longer down with Trump, it's f- Trump!"
This is not the first time that when De Niro has revolted against Trump. In the past, De Niro has also referred to Trump as both "our baby-in-chief" and "the jerkoff-in-chief".
Trump took to Twitter to blast Trudeau, calling him "very dishonest and weak" shortly after leaving the summit early aboard Air Force One.
"I'm gonna say one thing, 'F- Trump!'" said the actor, pumping his fists on stage at Radio City Music Hall, just before introducing Bruce Springsteen.
His statement drew a standing ovation from actors, directors and producers in attendance.
When asked about De Niro's remarks, Seawright said he probably would have chosen different words but seemed to praise De Niro for voicing people's "frustration".
The Oscar-winning De Niro, 74, was at the annual event for the top United States theater awards late Sunday to introduce a performance from rock legend Bruce Springsteen. "Even more important in these perilous times, you rock the vote. Boy, do we need that now".
The expletive, known as the F-bomb, was bleeped by the CBS network for millions of television watchers at home.
"I just want to make a note of apology for the idiotic behaviour of my president", De Niro said in Toronto while attending a ground-breaking ceremony for a new luxury restaurant and hotel complex. "I'd like to punch him in the face!"
Kushner denounced Trump's presidency as "the Hitler mistake" that let a "borderline psychotic narcissist in the White House".
- Kate Middleton Supports Prince William's Charity Polo Match
- Two Australians die after falling from a cliff in Portugal
- Trump Tweet Helps Sink Mark Sanford In South Carolina Primary
- John Schneider released from jail in alimony dispute
- US, Mexico, Canada to host Federation Internationale de Football Association 2026 World Cup
- Your internet use could change as 'net neutrality' ends | AP business
- Microsoft Announces Office 2019 Commercial Preview for Mac Users
- North America will host the World Cup in 2026
- French farmers block refineries, fuel depots over imports for biofuel plant
- E3 2018: VR Title Transference Gets New Trailer and Release Window