A raccoon stranded on the ledge of a building in the United States city of St Paul, Minnesota, captivated onlookers and generated interest on social media after it started scaling an office building.
On Tuesday, building maintenance workers were able to get the poor little guy to move, but he unfortunately took a more risky route, climbing UBS Tower next door.
Other local stations have begun livestreaming the raccoon's movements with thousands of viewers, although there has been little movement in the past few hours.
Looking like a smaller, hairier version of Spiderman, the raccoon was able to scale nearly the entire building, finally stopping to rest outside the Paige Donnelly Law Firm on the 23rd floor.
For now, the 23rd-floor ledge ― almost the top of the building ― has become the raccoon's resting spot.
"We've been told that the building has live traps on the roof and are trying to get him to go up there", Paige Donnelly Law wrote. We all just have to keep our fingers crossed.
A raccoon is finding itself in deeper and deeper - er, higher and higher - trouble as it climbs downtown St. Paul's UBS Tower.
Laurie Brickley, spokeswoman for the city's Department of Safety & Inspections, which oversees animal control, said, "We've been in touch with wildlife organizations".
The critter even had an account created in its honor, its first tweet reading, "I made a big mistake".
- Another Gulf storm? Hurricane center says there's a low chance
- Senate to include measure blocking Trump's ZTE deal in defense bill
- Jogger throws homeless man's clothes into Lake Merritt
- Climate change killing off Africa’s iconic baobab tree
- Roseanne Barr to George Soros: Sorry for Calling Him a Nazi
- K.K.R. Said to Be Near Deal to Acquire Envision Healthcare
- John Cena To Star In Movie With Jackie Chan
- Reaction - Was Norwich right to sell Josh Murphy to Cardiff City?
- Olympian Bode Miller's daughter passes away
- Thunder opens Summer League play on July 6