Not only does the singer have a new album on the way, but she also recently got engaged to her new boyfriend, SNL actor Pete Davidson, whom she began dating in May (yes, just a few weeks ago).
The fun night out comes as it's been revealed the Saturday Night Live comedian shelled out almost $100,000 (Sh10 million) for Ariana Grande's diamond engagement ring.
Hey, as long as they keep making time to ride Space Mountain together we think they'll be OK. "The "$93,000 VVS1 clarity 3.03 carat diamond set in platinum" took almost two weeks to complete.
People magazine confirmed the news on Monday.
"They are a ideal it. It's nothing they've been hiding", the source told the magazine.
"It's a recent engagement". They both started talking about it this past weekend.
"I love you", she wrote, flanked by laughing monkey faces. "They've been very public with their relationship on social media and they are in very in love".
The 24-year-old pop star hosted a March 2016 episode of the sketch comedy, and she crossed paths with her future fiancé right away.
In the sweet picture the Bang Bang singer uploaded, Pete is planted a kiss on her cheek while hugging her affectionately from behind.
"I thought u into my life woah!"
- E3 2018: VR Title Transference Gets New Trailer and Release Window
- Your internet use could change as 'net neutrality' ends | AP business
- Merkel Blasts Trump for 'Withdrawal by Tweet' From G7 Statement
- Why me and my SNP MPs walked out of parliament today
- Kate Middleton Supports Prince William's Charity Polo Match
- Dumbo Soars in Teaser Trailer For Tim Burton's Live-Action Remake
- IHOP is now IHOB
- How to get your free Doritos Locos Taco
- Analysts Expect Envision Healthcare (EVHC) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $2.10 Billion
- Liverpool FC set to rival Chelsea FC for 29-year-old goalkeeper