Yesterday (June 12), a daredevil raccoon in St. Paul, Minnesota, captivated the Internet by climbing 23 stories up a vertical concrete wall.
"One of my colleagues spotted the raccoon on, kind of the ground floor, sitting on a ledge on Monday - it looked like a brown lump, nearly like a cat sitting there", MPR's Evan Frost told the BBC in the early hours of Wednesday. When workers from the building tried to get the critter down, it began climbing several stories higher.
A raccoon has become an worldwide hero after becoming stuck on a ledge and scaling a 25-storey building.
Watch: Raccoon's attempt to scale large office block captivates US, watchers hold their breaths as live streams monitor his every move
No word yet on how crews plan to get it down.
As it made its way to a window ledge a few stories up, onlookers began to post pictures online.
Unfortunately, no one was able to save the animal from inside because the windows do not open for safety reasons. Good for it. But also, have you ever interacted with a raccoon in the wild?Читайте также: George Lucas on His Star Wars Sequels That Never Were
One lucky racoon in the U.S. has not only made it (to the top of a building, that is), but has also gained world-wide attention for its dare-devil antics.
Onlookers and reporters tracked the raccoon's progress Tuesday as it scaled the UBS Tower. The raccoon was safely lured into a cat food-baited trap and taken off the building.
It was filmed stretching and grooming itself on a ledge on the 23rd floor of the building, apparently nonchalant about both the deadly drop and its new social media fame.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
By 2:30 a.m. Wednesday, the raccoon did make it onto the roof of the UBS Tower.Код для вставки в блог
- NCAA passes reform which allows athletes to transfer without permission
- Trump says Kim 'trusts me, and I trust him'
- Should California Really Be 3 States? Voters Will Decide In November
- Canada Responds After White House Says Trudeau 'Stabbed Us In The Back'
- SpaceX: Planning a futuristic campus in Florida to support innumerable rocket launches
- Don’t get pregnant for World Cup guests, MP warns Russian women
- Pete Davidson Had Tattoo of Ex Cazzie David Covered Up
- Your internet use could change as net neutrality ends
- Get used to a league dominated by Warriors
- Purchases 1,604,680 Shares of Envision Healthcare (EVHC)