Olympian and US skiing legend Bode Miller's 19-month-old-daughter drown in a swimming pool near Miller's Southern California home over the weekend, according to authorities.
The infant daughter of Bode Miller had been underwater for several minutes before being pulled out of a pool over the weekend near the Olympian's home in Orange County, California.
On Monday, the mourning parents took to Instagram to share the unfortunate news to their followers.
He continued, "Her love, her light, her spirit will never be forgotten. Our family respectfully requests privacy during this painful time", Miller and Beck wrote on Instagram.
"[The responding paramedics] had no pulses the whole way", OCFA's Captain Tony Bommarito was quoted as saying.
On Tuesday Miller posted a recent photograph of himself holding his blonde-haired daughter, along with the message, "Thank you for all the love and support".
Orange County Fire shared with the publication that the paramedics performed CPR as soon as they arrived at the scene but sadly, they were unable to resuscitate her.
Just in April, Morgan shared news of the couple's third pregnancy, revealing they are expecting a baby in October. The 40-year-old also has a 10-year-old daughter, Neesyn Dacey, with Chanel Johnson and a five-year-old son, Samuel Nathaniel, with Sara McKenna.
He won six medals in the Winter Olympics throughout his career, the most of any U.S. skier. He has six Olympic medals, including a gold from the 2010 Vancouver Games in the super-combined event.
Miller has recently been spending his time investing in horse racing. Many of Bode's fans were quick to comment on the photo to send their well wishes to the family during this incredibly hard time.
- 'Lindsey Graham is a danger to the country,' Rand Paul says
- Jogger throws homeless man's clothes into Lake Merritt
- Manchester United scouts 'unconvinced by Toby Alderweireld'
- Trump responds to Robert De Niro after Tony Awards comments go viral
- Mercedes cars found to be fitted with defeat devices by authorities
- The first look at the new season of House of Cards
- Thunder opens Summer League play on July 6
- Updated Mazda MX-5 set to feature 181bhp
- ‘Aeon Flux’ Live-Action Reboot In Development At MTV
- Meaningful vote rejected: how key MPs voted on the Brexit amendment