In-N-Out Burger at Safe Kids Day 2017 at Smashbox Studios on April 23, 2017 in Culver City, California.
KXAS, an NBC affiliate in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, reports all Texas locations were closed on Monday.
In-N-Out Burgers has closed its Texas restaurants following a problem with the quality of its buns.
The chain blamed poor-quality buns and were expected to reopen Tuesday after a new shipment of buns were due to be delivered.
The company said the buns did not pose a health or safety issue.
Since we don't have an In-N-Out Burger in Wichita Falls this will not affect us.
The Austin American-Statesman and KXAN news reported the company temporarily closed because the buns did not meet the quality standards they expect. "We chose to close all of our Texas stores until we are confident that we can serve our normal high quality bun", Lang Jr. said in a statement.
While the company initially said it would re-open all 37 locations in its easternmost state by Tuesday, it has since delayed that until Wednesday. There was and are no food safety concerns.
- Mom warns parents of tick dangers after daughter left paralyzed
- Sane Trilogy ‘Future Tense’ DLC Trailer
- Meghan Markle has been submitted for Emmy consideration for 'Suits'
- Porsche releases a digital charging service for EVs
- President Trump Is Still Very Angry With Canada's PM Justin Trudeau
- Ivanka Trump's Proverb Leaves Chinese Internet Users Puzzled
- CD Projekt Red Calls Cyberpunk 2077 a 'First-Person RPG' - Cyberpunk 2077
- After 'difficult' G7 summit, May warns against unilateral action on trade
- PM Modi posts exercise video after Kohlis challenge, nominates Kumaraswamy
- Dennis Rodman Weeps As He Recounts His Unwavering Faith In North Korea