President TrumpDonald John TrumpWhat you need to know about Tuesday's elections Danny Tarkanian wins Nevada GOP congressional primary Laxalt, Sisolak to face off in Nevada governor's race MORE's longtime personal attorney Michael Cohen is likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York, ABC News reported Wednesday, citing sources. Instead, the judge appointed former federal judge Barbara Jones as a "special master" who could examine the materials to resolve any disputes over attorney client privilege.
After the raids, Mr. Trump blasted the Cohen investigation.
Following a 9 April raid on his residences and office, Cohen has been represented by Stephen Ryan and Todd Harrison of the firm McDermott, Will & Emery LLP.Читайте также: Newspaper: Former Panamanian president extradited home from US
When agents searched Cohen's home, office and safety deposit box and seized his phones this spring, they sought a wide variety of information, including his involvement in arranging a secret $130,000 payment to the porn actress Stormy Daniels, who said she had a sexual tryst with Trump years ago. Trump tweeted after the raid.
It's unclear if who will represent Cohen moving forward. While the Journal's sources report that Cohen has not decided whether to cooperate, ABC reports that he will. Cohen denied that in a statement to Vanity Fair. "It's an attack on all we stand for", President Trump said during a meeting with senior military leadership at the White House in April. "That is really now on a whole new level of unfairness".
Cohen has denied any wrongdoing related to the Russian Federation investigation, and in the case playing out in the Southern District of NY.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- "Greatest achievement" of summit was trust-building between Kim, Trump: Seoul
- Don’t get pregnant for World Cup guests, MP warns Russian women
- NCAA passes reform which allows athletes to transfer without permission
- Retail inflation accelerates to four-month high in May
- Row over ship with 600 migrants aboard adrift off Italy
- Love Island's Niall Aslam QUITS the show
- Why me and my SNP MPs walked out of parliament today
- American toddlers consume way too much added sugar, says study
- Sh10 million ring: Singer Ariana Grande celebrates 'engagement' to comedian
- Should California Really Be 3 States? Voters Will Decide In November