Metro Exodus will continue the Metro saga early next year, with a new trailer sending Artyom and company into the wastelands of the Volga region.
A release date was also announced for February 22nd, 2019, and the trailer is available to watch down below.
Metro is the game that shows us a post apocalyptic world ravaged by a nuclear war and looks good doing it.
Metro Exodus - E3 2018 Gameplay Trailer [AUS]
The first noticeable difference from the new reveal for Metro: Exodus to that of the previous Metro titles is by how much you don't spend underground.
The game, which is based on the novels by Dmitry Glukhovsky, will follow the events of Metro: Last Light. There are many dangers that include mutated beasts and other humans from different societal orders.
Metro Exodus releases on February 22nd, 2019, for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. We then see Artyom fighting of horrifying creatures in tight action gameplay and narrow escapes from giant monsters.
The new trailer illustrates the many new experiences and dangers that await.
- Police on scene as armed man takes hostages in Paris
- Mbappe injured after a collision with Rami in training
- Canada rallies to Trudeau after Trump's insult
- Trump ‘can’t jump ahead’ in North Korea negotiations: Leon Panetta
- U.S. Advocacy Group Calls For Tesla To Fix Autopilot Flaws
- White House releases menu for working lunch with Kim
- Arsenal in talks for Lucas Torreira of Sampdoria
- Ruthless Nadal crushes Del Potro to reach final
- Arron Banks Insists There’s "No Evidence" Leave.EU Took Russian Money
- Warriors' Durant hints at retirement -- when he's 35