It's being produced by Kenichiro Tsukuda (Armored Core 1-3), with mech designs from Shoji Kawamori (Macross) and character designs from Yusuke Kozaki (Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates, No More Heroes), as well as music from Junichi Nakatsuru (Soul Caliber) and Rio Hamamoto (Tekken). Monster Hunter Stories Director Ken Awata and Chief Designer Ken Karube complete the rich picture.
We also get an official description directly from Nintendo, alongside a list of features.
Daemon X Machina is being developed by Marvelous Entertainment and is built on Unreal Engine 4, but an exact release date was not announced, with the trailer providing a vague 2019 time frame.
You can check out the gallery below.
- The Elder Scrolls Legends Coming To Switch
- Griezmann: Today isn't the day to discuss my future
- Federal Bureau of Investigation agent who dropped, fired gun while dancing charged with assault
- Christian Louboutin won European Union court battle over his trademark red soles
- Steam is finally getting integrated voice chat
- Google will block Chrome extension installs outside its Web Store
- Google Home can now handle three queries at once
- Awaiting sentencing, Fyre Festival promoter arrested again
- Raccoon scales skyscraper in Minnesota
- MTV Developing Live-Action 'Aeon Flux' Series From 'Teen Wolf' Showrunner