President Donald Trump's top economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, has been released from the hospital after what the White House had described as a "very mild" heart attack. "Hogie" is praying for you!"
Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council and an assistant to Trump, is expected to remain at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center as a standard precaution after experiencing what his doctors said was a very mild heart attack on Monday, the White House said in a statement. White House spokesman Hogan Gidley said in a Twitter posting.
Minutes before Trump met with North Korea's Kim Jong Un in Singapore, the president tweeted, "Our Great Larry Kudlow, who has been working so hard on trade and the economy, has just suffered a heart attack".
Kudlow has been at the center of the US President's trade feuds in recent months, joining US delegations in Beijing and Canada to address trade disputes.Читайте также: American toddlers consume way too much added sugar, says study
Kudlow, who is 70 years old, had just joined the Trump administration in March.
Kudlow accompanied Trump this weekend to the annual G-7 meeting in Quebec, where the president traded barbs with the leaders of Canada, Germany and France over trade. He made headlines recently when he criticized Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for "betraying" the president after the G-7 economic summit.
A former chief economist for a Wall Street firm, he also served as associate director for economics and planning in the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) during the Reagan administration.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Merkel Blasts Trump for 'Withdrawal by Tweet' From G7 Statement
- Intel announces its first discrete GPU will arrive in 2020
- GOP senator says Republicans in 'cult-like situation ' with Trump
- Why me and my SNP MPs walked out of parliament today
- Canada Responds After White House Says Trudeau 'Stabbed Us In The Back'
- Don’t get pregnant for World Cup guests, MP warns Russian women
- Trump declares North Korea nuclear threat over, says Americans can 'sleep well'
- Your internet use could change as net neutrality ends
- Should California Really Be 3 States? Voters Will Decide In November
- Lucasz Herba guilty of kidnapping model Chloe Ayling