The movie focuses on a Chinese-operated oil refinery that is attacked by terrorists in the Middle East. Chan plays a private security contractor tasked with rescuing a group of oil workers. Chan's character teams up with Cena's character, a former Marine, to stop the attackers after discovering that their real plan is to steal a fortune in oil. "The Marine had been fooled into thinking he was working to seize illegally-gotten Chinese assets before he learns that he was had, and partners up with the Snow Leopard Commando".
News of Cena's upcoming role arrives about a month after it was announced that he would replace Dwayne Johnson in Universal Studios' The Janson Directive. Where the WWE superstar has really excelled is comedy (see: Sisters, Blockers), utilizing his big, muscled mug to sell gags with rather startling ease.
He is repped by ICM Partners.
- Wolves sign Raul Jimenez on loan from Benfica
- Meaningful vote rejected: how key MPs voted on the Brexit amendment
- K.K.R. Said to Be Near Deal to Acquire Envision Healthcare
- ‘Aeon Flux’ Live-Action Reboot In Development At MTV
- Justify wins the Belmont Stakes and completes the Triple Crown
- Trump takes more swipes at Canada after arrival in Singapore
- Alec Baldwin: I Could 'Absolutely' Beat Trump in 2020
- Updated Mazda MX-5 set to feature 181bhp
- Trump says Trudeau's G7 comments will cost Canadians a lot of money
- Metro Exodus Shines in New Gameplay Trailer