Ah, SPORTS! Gotta love 'em, am I right?
The Warriors road win against Cleveland Cavaliers in game three of the National Basketball Association championship opened the door for free Taco Bell Doritos Locos tacos on Wednesday.
Thankfully for all Taco Bell lovers, that's exactly what happened.
Between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. local time on Wednesday, all participating USA and District of Columbia locations will give people one Doritos Locos Taco for free.
During game three of the NBA Finals, The Golden State Warriors defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers 110-102 at Quicken Loans Arena in Ohio. "That means free Doritos Locos Tacos for America", Taco Bell tweeted on June 6. There is also a Taco Bell at 3305 Magruder Ave. on Fort Jackson.
The fast-food chain had offered a free Doritos Loco Taco to everyone if a team playing in the 2018 NBA Finals "stole" a road win in the series.
- Retail inflation accelerates to four-month high in May
- Liverpool FC set to rival Chelsea FC for 29-year-old goalkeeper
- Your internet use could change as 'net neutrality' ends | AP business
- Nebraska woman and her boyfriend charged with Sydney Loofe's murder
- French farmers block refineries, fuel depots over imports for biofuel plant
- IHOP is now IHOB
- Trump's Freeze of Korea Joint Exercises Catches Allies by Surprise
- John Schneider released from jail in alimony dispute
- Trump accuses OPEC of raising oil prices
- Kate Middleton Supports Prince William's Charity Polo Match