Us Weekly has reached out to Abraham and the Beverly Hills Police Department for comment.Читайте также: Should California Really Be 3 States? Voters Will Decide In November
When the reality star attempted to return to the hotel, she struck the male guard "in the face with her forearm, grabbed his ear and pushed him in the face" and "exhibited signs of intoxication during the investigation". The officers report that Farrah seemed intoxicated. "Farrah got physical with [a] security guard after he'd asked her to leave when she got into a verbal altercation with some guests", TMZ writes, citing law enforcement sources.
Farrah Abraham got busted at The Beverly Hills Hotel for fighting with an employee. Abraham was arrested for misdemeanor battery and trespassing pursuant to a private person's arrest. The "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was booked for public intoxication after an incident at the property's famed Polo Lounge. And on top of all this, their source tells them that Farrah was trying to pull the "celebrity card". At that point, the police became involved. The star is now being charged with battery and trespassing and it is still unknown as to whether or not her 9-year-old daughter, Sophia was present when the incident occurred.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Purchases 1,604,680 Shares of Envision Healthcare (EVHC)
- Michael Cohen searching for new lawyers in FBI investigation
- Merkel Blasts Trump for 'Withdrawal by Tweet' From G7 Statement
- Why me and my SNP MPs walked out of parliament today
- Your internet use could change as net neutrality ends
- Trump says Kim 'trusts me, and I trust him'
- Tether Directly Used to Manipulate Bitcoin Price, Finds Study
- Newspaper: Former Panamanian president extradited home from US
- Nick Jonas brings Priyanka Chopra to cousin's wedding
- Row over ship with 600 migrants aboard adrift off Italy