Game giants Bethesda held their E3 Press Conference yesterday, announcing a reel of games set to excite fans across the world.
We've been waiting some time for a proper sequel to Doom, and it's hard to believe it's finally here.
No one likes ads. There's no release date, and the video doesn't reveal a lot.
Please whitelist us in your adblocker software so that we can continue to provide quality content.
The game will be leaving its familiar Martian setting, and will be bringing "Hell on Earth". Bethesda did drop a minute long teaser, but it didn't give us much information to work with. Based on the trailer though, it looks like all the essentials will be featured in the game: gruesome looking enemies, a shredding soundtrack, and gore.
Martin promised to deliver 2x more demons than the previous game and will take place on Earth. Eyeball the E3 reveal trailer below. More details about the new DOOM will be coming on August 10th during QuakeCon 2018 in Dallas, Texas.
During Bethesda's annual E3 press conference the company showed a teaser trailer that featured numerous iconic enemies from the series, including the minotaur-like cyber-demon and the giant spider-brains with a mounted laser.
- Senate to include measure blocking Trump's ZTE deal in defense bill
- Griezmann: Today isn't the day to discuss my future
- Provenance of Ivanka's 'proverb' baffles Chinese internet users
- Robert De Niro Says 'Fk Trump' at Tony Awards, Earning Massive Ovation
- Trump and Kim meet after months of threats and insults
- 'Wake up Punchy!': Trump jabs back at De Niro
- Google will block Chrome extension installs outside its Web Store
- Brexit: House of Lords EU Withdrawal Bill amendment voted down by MPs
- Climate change killing off Africa’s iconic baobab tree
- Roseanne Barr to George Soros: Sorry for Calling Him a Nazi