On Tuesday, LaVar Ball and LiAngelo Ball stopped by the Fox Sports 1 studio to make appearances on a couple of shows. Durant is one of the best players in the league, so LaVar is only willing to have who, maybe LeBron James.
"I don't think it will happen, I know it's going to happen..."
That story would certainly make LeBron unique in hoops history.
LaVar just continues to outdo himself.
The outlandish father of Lonzo Ball joined FS1's Undisputed to discuss his sons and, of course, LeBron's impending free agency.
It's tough to imagine LeBron being much better than he was this past season, when he carried the Cleveland Cavaliers back to the NBA Finals without Kyrie Irving.
As for whether LaVar's presence would be a deterrent to LeBron wearing Purple and Gold, the Big Baller insisted that any past beef over him talking about James' kids was merely a matter of misunderstanding.
"I told you to call him LA 'Bron", LaVar Ball said.
This could be another ploy to try and get James to come to the Lakers.
When asked if James' presence in LA would hurt his son's growth on the court, LaVar scoffed at the idea and then suggested that the combination of James, Lonzo and LaVar's second son, LiAngelo, would be enough to bring the Lakers an National Basketball Association championship.
- Trump responds to Robert De Niro after Tony Awards comments go viral
- Climate change killing off Africa’s iconic baobab tree
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles signs long-term Arsenal contract extension
- Attorney identifies children killed in Orlando hostage situation
- Robert De Niro Says 'Fk Trump' at Tony Awards, Earning Massive Ovation
- Olympian Bode Miller's daughter passes away
- Griezmann: Today isn't the day to discuss my future
- John Cena To Star In Movie With Jackie Chan
- Apple Seeds iOS 11.4.1 Developer Beta 2
- Liverpool receive Xherdan Shaqiri encouragement