Currently, they have the No. 12 and No. 13 picks. If so, this is the trade package I would explore if I am the Clippers.
According to a report from Jonathan Givony, Doncic will indeed remain in the draft.
Doncic has received high praise, with many people considering him as the best European prospect of all-time.
Arizona center DeAndre Ayton is projected as the top overall pick, with the 7-footer expected to be chosen by the Phoenix Suns.
Land of 10's mock draft has Jackson Jr. going to the Grizzlies at No. 4.
"Getting a pair of lottery picks and two more intriguing youngsters fits the mentality of this rebuilding organization, particularly because it wouldn't be giving up any of the youngsters in this scenario".
Even if Harris is not included, Los Angeles could still provide decent role players like Sam Dekker and/or Sindarius Thornwell in a deal.
We've seen Harris' numbers improve over the years.
Doncic has the potential to be that guy, but with every pick comes a set of pros and cons that have to be assessed before a team makes its decision - factors that could sway a front office one way or the other.
- Dumbo Soars in Teaser Trailer For Tim Burton's Live-Action Remake
- Wetherspoon replaces French champagne with English wine in run-up to Brexit
- Florida baserunner brilliantly distracted pitcher as teammate stole home
- Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel mock Trump’s meeting with Kim Jong
- How to get your free Doritos Locos Taco
- Love Island's Niall Aslam QUITS the show
- E3 2018: VR Title Transference Gets New Trailer and Release Window
- Analysts Expect Envision Healthcare (EVHC) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $2.10 Billion
- John Schneider released from jail in alimony dispute
- North America will host the World Cup in 2026