It showed a number of very cool things, (not including apparent Witcher 3 codes), such as the dynamic world you will be stepping into. And though much of the gameplay is still under wraps, details are starting to trickle out here and there. The United States that people know? Today, CD Projekt divulged some real details.
However, it is stressed that Cyberpunk 2077 is an RPG with FPS elements, not the other way round. The main character of the game is V, who is a gun for hire in Night City. The character will be fully voiced and is named V.
See Night City Through Your Eyes - Cyberpunk 2077 brings First Person Perspective back to the role-playing genre. Backstory and interactions shape V's personality.
Classes will NOT be picked in the beginning - class system is fluid based on the choices the player makes. And of course, you can drive, something you probably already surmised given that the game's most prominent piece of art so far is a dude leaning against a auto.
Story-driven and action-packed, Cyberpunk 2077's cinematic plot was written to provide a rich and robust single-player experience. In the latter's case, Rowley says the team has learned a lot from their experience with combat in The Witcher 3, though it's not clear exactly how that will translate into a FPP title.
Choice and outcome is huge in this game.
In a world where you have no future, what matters is that you control who you are. However, keep in mind that even these choices greatly affect gameplay so you have to be prepared.
Combat - Ranged combat and Melee combat.
Three types of weaponry: tech weapons, power weapons, and smart weapons.
Furthermore, characters will have access to skills, perks, and attributes which will govern how they interact with the world.
6 unique districts in the city.
As it was evident by the reveal trailer, vehicles are a big part of the game too, and engaging in combat while riding is also confirmed.
The higher your street cred the more vendors and exclusive new jobs are available.
- UK Brexit minister says parliament vote cannot reverse Brexit
- Nintendo Announces ‘Fire Emblem: Three Houses’
- Federal Bureau of Investigation agent who dropped, fired gun while dancing charged with assault
- Doom Eternal announced, and it's bringing double the demons to Earth
- Macedonia and Greece Announce Historic 'Name' Deal
- Ivanka Trump's Proverb Leaves Chinese Internet Users Puzzled
- ‘Assault on Yemeni port could cost 250,000 civilian lives’
- Steam is finally getting integrated voice chat
- Google Home can now handle three queries at once
- Christian Louboutin won European Union court battle over his trademark red soles