The summer transfer window is open and managers are working hard on their transfer targets so we'll bring you all the latest gossip from around the globe.
Negotiations have been ongoing between the Gunners and the Serie A club and it seems, following news of the two clubs agreeing a deal for the transfer, personal terms between Arsenal and Torreira have been agreed.
It looks like a deal is on the cards as the Daily Star are now citing a report from Sport Mediaset that claims Arsenal have agreed to pay £26.5m [€30m] to sign the South American and are now working to agree personal terms with the midfielder.
The 22-year-old did have a £21.9m (€25m) release clause in his contract, which has another four years to run, but Arsenal offered the extra €5m to beat off competition from Napoli. The fee will be paid over three years. The Uruguay global has a €25m (£22m) release clause in his deal with the Serie A club and while the transfer fee is not likely to become a sticking point, the Gunners still need to reach an agreement with the player's representatives.
- U.S. Advocacy Group Calls For Tesla To Fix Autopilot Flaws
- Russian Federation calls for implementation of JCPOA on Iran: Putin
- Arachnophobia is getting a remake
- Actress Rose McGowan indicted on cocaine charge in Virginia
- Mbappe injured after a collision with Rami in training
- Rangers set to confirm deal for Brighton defender Connor Goldson
- U.S. upsets China with new de facto embassy in Taiwan
- Uber driver accused of kicking lesbian couple out of vehicle over kiss
- Donegal women help break world record for biggest ever skinny dip
- Tick Bites 5-Year-Old Girl’s Head; She Woke Up Paralyzed