Chelsea's pre-season schedule is yet to be finalised with decisions still to be made.
Arsenal and Chelsea will play a pre-season friendly in Dublin later this summer..
They have also announced a friendly against Lyon at Stamford Bridge on August 7, two days after the Community Shield against Manchester City at Wembley.
Two Premier League draws followed before Arsenal got the better of Chelsea once again, winning their two-legged Carabao Cup semi-final thanks to a 2-1 victory at the Emirates Stadium.
The FA Cup winners were due to play Sevilla on July 28 in Warsaw, Poland but the venue and date could be changed because the Spanish side play a Europa League second qualifying round match on July 26.
They will face the Serie A club in Nice at the Allianz Riviera Stadium on July 28, before heading to Dublin.
The Blues will play three European International Champions Cup fixtures ahead of the 2018/19 campaign in what will be their fifth time competing in the International Champions Cup, but the first time they compete in Europe.
Chelsea were initially scheduled to face Sevilla in Warsaw on July 28 and Inter in Gothenburg on August 1.
- Get used to a league dominated by Warriors
- USA judge clears AT&T merger with Time Warner with no conditions
- Sh10 million ring: Singer Ariana Grande celebrates 'engagement' to comedian
- Don’t get pregnant for World Cup guests, MP warns Russian women
- Psychologists identify what makes you hangry - and how to cure it
- Purchases 1,604,680 Shares of Envision Healthcare (EVHC)
- SpaceX: Planning a futuristic campus in Florida to support innumerable rocket launches
- Fed raises rates amid stronger inflation, drops crisis-era guidance
- Uber wants to patent technology to detect drunk riders
- Michael Cohen searching for new lawyers in FBI investigation