Unfortunately, some developers reported that they were unable to install it, prompting the firm to remove the initial watchOS 5 build. The company today released the second beta build of macOS 10.13.6 for testing on the Mac before a public release in the near future.
After announcing the next major update for Apple Watches at WWDC, Apple released the first beta. The update focuses on making the iPhone and iPad as stable as possible before all focus goes to iOS 12. There are bug fixes and performance enhancements part of the beta update which will provide a smoother user experience. There, you'll find the new build ready to install. Apple TV developers can also get the new tvOS 11.4.1 beta 2 that came out this morning. Nonetheless, we will let you guys know if there is an update to the story.
Now new front-facing feature has yet been discovered on tvOS 11.4.1 beta 2.
- Climate change killing off Africa’s iconic baobab tree
- Senate to include measure blocking Trump's ZTE deal in defense bill
- Robert De Niro Says 'Fk Trump' at Tony Awards, Earning Massive Ovation
- Trump takes more swipes at Canada after arrival in Singapore
- Meaningful vote rejected: how key MPs voted on the Brexit amendment
- Reaction - Was Norwich right to sell Josh Murphy to Cardiff City?
- Trump says Trudeau's G7 comments will cost Canadians a lot of money
- Judge approves AT&T-Time Warner merger opposed by Trump
- The first look at the new season of House of Cards
- Self-asserting Alonso: 'I'm one of the best to have raced in F1'