Alec Baldwin is confident that he would defeat President Donald Trump in the 2020 election.
"Hands down, I would win", Baldwin stated after Stern said he should put himself forward as the Democratic nominee.
Baldwin and Stern had been talking about potential Democrats that could beat Mr. Trump, and while Baldwin said he could think of a few people, Stern just had one: Alec Baldwin. "I would absolutely win".
The actor and the president are somewhat connected.
"It would be the funniest, most exciting, craziest campaign", Baldwin added.
Stern brought up the president calling out Baldwin on Twitter and getting his name wrong, to which the actor responded, "His wife knows my name". The King of All Media joked back and forth with Baldwin about his summer gig and whether it would clash with a presidential campaign.
And in March, Trump claimed Baldwin's career was "dying" before he started impersonating then-candidate Trump, and claimed it was more "agony" for viewers to watch Baldwin play him.
"Alec Baldwin, whose dying mediocre career was saved by his bad impersonation of me on SNL, now says playing me was agony". "There are so many things that this country needs to do that are so obvious", he said.
"I'm told she loves it", he relayed.
- Arron Banks Insists There’s "No Evidence" Leave.EU Took Russian Money
- Self-asserting Alonso: 'I'm one of the best to have raced in F1'
- Trump takes more swipes at Canada after arrival in Singapore
- Judge approves AT&T-Time Warner merger opposed by Trump
- Metro Exodus Shines in New Gameplay Trailer
- Here's Why Meghan Markle Was Not Front & Center at Balcony Debut
- Trump says Trudeau's G7 comments will cost Canadians a lot of money
- West Indies 3 wickets from victory at lunch on day 5
- Wolves sign Raul Jimenez on loan from Benfica
- Trump hits back at ‘Punchy‘ De Niro