Mere days after the initial announcement, Masahiro Sakurai, the creator of the Smash Bros. series, confirmed that he was working on the game. And that includes the third-party DLC characters from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS like Ryu, Cloud and Bayonetta. There are so many different games in the works at Nintendo and we doubtless only know about a few of them.
You read that right. But before press and enthusiasts alike rush to their appointments and to line up at booths to play the newest games, Nintendo is going to wrap up the press conference slate with a live stream. And the changes don't stop there.in an extensive walkthrough, Nintendo walked through major and minor tweaks to every character from Cloud, Ryu, Young Link, Bowser and beyond.
E3 2018 runs from June 12-14, 2018.
As the last in the running for E3 2018, Nintendo have the job of closing the show but still creating as much hype as the others.
E3 2018 coverage at Giant Bomb: Still more commentary and news from E3, from our colleagues at Giant Bomb.
- Assad denies Russia makes decisions for him
- Proud of changes I'm seeing in this industry: George Clooney
- Facebook's Memories is a dedicated spot for nostalgia
- Vivo Nex With Snapdragon 710 and Nex Ultimate With Snapdragon 845 Announced
- Battletoads Coming to Xbox in 2019
- British Rolls-Royce prepared to cut thousands of jobs
- China urges ‘full denuclearisation’ as Kim-Trump meet
- Otto Warmbier 'Did Not Die in Vain'
- Democratic House race in Virginia highlights primary voting in five states
- Firmino tees one up as Brazil beat Austria