Toilet Hero raked in Dollars 2.35 million on its 1st day at the Chinese Box Office. The film managed itself one of the biggest releases for an Indian film, on the similar levels as Aamir Khan's Secret Superstar, as far as screens were concerned.
"Market for well-made *content-driven* Indian films continues to bloom in China".
The film has debuted at no. 2 position at China box office behind Canadian film Black Water.
Akshay was overwhelmed with the response and tweeted, Thank you audiences in China for your appreciation for "Toilet Hero" delighted to receive so much love.
Toilet: Ek Prem Katha screened in 11,500 screens across China. The comedy-drama made Rs 61 crore in its opening weekend in China.
Akshay Kumar's past year hit Toilet - Ek Prem Katha opened in China yesterday under the title Toilet Hero.
- David de Gea wants Spain's PM to offer public apology
- Owners of Detroit's old train station announce its future Monday
- Shonda Rhimes Centers First Netflix Series on Anna Delvey Con Story
- Starbucks outlets will close this afternoon
- Giant Martian Dust Storm Threatens Opportunity Rover
- Amazon expands Whole Foods discounts to North Carolina and 9 other states
- Taylor Swift Pays Tribute To Manchester Victims
- Jeff Horn Vs. Terence Crawford Betting: Odds For Welterweight Bout
- Ariana Grande Tweets About Her Happiness After Engagement Reveal!
- G7 row: Emmanuel Macron attacks Donald Trump's 'fits of anger'