Starlink: Battle for Atlas was revealed at E3 2017, promising toys to life with a twist.
Turns out the answer was easy.
Star Fox will be a playable character in the game Starlink: Battle for Atlas on the Nintendo Switch along with his trusty Arwing space ship, Ubisoft announced during its E3 conference Monday. Complete with their own toys. Last year, Ubisoft forged a strong relationship with Nintendo when it released Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. But Switch users will have a huge helping hand in the form of Nintendo's intergalactic hero, Fox McCloud and the Star Fox team, coming exclusively to the Switch edition. It uses a completely modular spaceship toy that attaches to your gamepad. And that includes the Arwing, available only with Nintendo Switch. When you swap out a part or a pilot, this is displayed on the screen instantly.
Starlink: Battle for Atlas launches for all consoles on October 16th, 2018.
- Schematics for the next iPhone Plus model leak
- G7 row: Emmanuel Macron attacks Donald Trump's 'fits of anger'
- Ethiopia PM meets Sisi as Egypt seeks mutual cooperation
- GEOFF JOHNS Describes His New SHAZAM Title
- United Flight to Chicago Diverted After Security Concern
- Demi Lovato Cancels London Concert Hours Before Show - Read Her Statement
- Apple Updates App Store Guidelines, Tightens Rules for Crypto-Related Apps
- Starbucks outlets will close this afternoon
- Kanye West & Kid Cudi ‘Kids See Ghosts’ First Week Sales Projections
- Final Fantasy XV Mod Tools Now Available