United No 1, De Gea is a long-term target for Real, with the Spanish giants said to be keen on making a mammoth bid for the Spain No 1.
"You have to be focused on having a good World Cup - we are all good".
According to the same story, Zinedine Zidane's decision to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season has heightened Bale's chances of staying at the club.
Real Madrid have confirmed current Spain head coach Julen Lopetegui will take over at European champions after 2018 FIFA World Cup. It is hardly the ideal preparation for a World Cup.
According to BBC, he began coaching in 2003 as assistant manager to Spain's Under-17 team.
"I didn't stop to want to take the team of France". Again, far from ideal.
The 51-year-old replaced Vicente del Bosque at the helm of La Roja after the defending champions' disastrous 2014 World Cup title defence. At the very highest level, however, he is still somewhat untried.
The club released a statement this afternoon to that effect which said: "Julen Lopetegui will be the coach of Real Madrid after the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation".
Lopetegui is a surprise appointment as he was not one of the names widely touted to be Zidane's replacement. Spain will face Iran and Morocco in Group B after the challenge of Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal in their opener on Friday.
- Nipah spread checked; Kerala lifts high alert
- Facebook's Memories is a dedicated spot for nostalgia
- Arron Banks tells MPs: I have no business interests in Russian Federation
- Officer rescues toddler running on side of IL highway
- Uber driver accused of kicking lesbian couple out of vehicle over kiss
- Real Madrid announce Spain coach Lopetegui as Zidane replacement
- Leo Santa Cruz beats Abner Mares to retain WBA featherweight title
- Trudeau's criticism will cost Canada 'a lot of money'
- Armed man 'with a bomb' holds three inside a shop
- Alec Baldwin says he’d ‘absolutely win’ if he ran for president