The 2018 NBA Draft will be the opposite of the 2018 NBA Finals.
Scotto added that Los Angeles could package their two first-round picks in the lottery along with Tobias Harris to move up in the draft later this month.
Luka Doncic and the rest of the top potential selections most likely have an idea of where they'll be drafted, but with players stock rise and falling by the day, it's hard to truly depict an accurate range.
Doncic would give the franchise a foundation and perhaps more of a "sure thing" than their two lottery picks could provide. According to Charania, it looks as if the Clippers are interested in trading up to select European sensation Luka Doncic.
"There's just a lot of fluidity to this draft", said Charania. The Clippers have looked to trade up.
Doncic is likely the most polished product out of the bunch, having played professional basketball for years now, facing stiffer and more mature competition than any of these college standouts have during their time in the NCAA. While it hasn't been confirmed, it appears as if the Suns will be taking Deandre Ayton with the No. 1 overall pick. With only one year left on his contract, Harris would be quite the valuable asset to any team.
Michael Scotto recently reported that the Clippers have "made calls to several teams" with a Top-10 pick to try to make a trade.
Would the two lottery picks be enough?
- HBO confirms ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel Series
- Elon Musk's Boring Company flamethrowers sell like hot cakes
- Donald Trump deepens G-7 divide with call to readmit Russian Federation
- G7 row: Emmanuel Macron attacks Donald Trump's 'fits of anger'
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Louder than Words
- GEOFF JOHNS Describes His New SHAZAM Title
- Neymar Slams Austria's 'UFC' Tactics After Brazil Win
- ARCTIC BLAST: Trump SLAMS Canada’s Trudeau Over G7 Comments
- Final Fantasy XV Mod Tools Now Available
- Taylor Swift Pays Tribute To Manchester Victims