Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase announced it will add Ethereum Classic to its service in the coming months. The cryptocurrency exchange stated that it will announce a launch date for trading through its official blog and Twitter as the final testing phase of the technical integration is reached.
Coinbase has plans to add Ethereum Classic (ETC) to its platform, expanding its offerings to five different digital currencies.
Also notably, the decision to add ethereum classic arrives after some in the industry had questioned Coinbase's asset selection process to be "random, if not altogether dubious". If sufficient liquidity is established, trading will then be enabled on Pro and Prime.
Coinbase will be providing support for Ethereum Classic across all geographies where it legally compliant. Additionally, Coinbase has credited everyone who had Ethereum balance during the hard fork in 2016 and did not withdraw.
Not to forget, the Binance Coin [BNB] which was added against ETC on Binance today has seen an increment of 10.87% since the past 24 hours. It is now Ethereum Classic's turn but without any Main Net reasoning.
As CCN reported, Coinbase recently revealed that it was pursuing federal registration as a broker-dealer, alternative trading system (ATS), and registered investment adviser (RIA) and hoped to list security tokens in the future. A further date for formally launching the trading of ethereum classic on Coinbase will be announced on September 5, the company said. The team wanted to reemphasize that Coinbase Markets, Coinbase Pro, and Coinbase Prime will likely have more assets listed on the platform than the Coinbase platform, i.e. listing on Coinbase Markets does not guarantee to list on Coinbase.
- E3 2018: Ghost of Tsushima is a samurai slasher for Sony's PS4
- Senators Move To Reverse Trump's Deal Lifting Sanctions On China's ZTE
- North Korea summit galvanizes Korean Peninsula settlement - Russia’s foreign ministry
- Trudeau's criticism will cost Canada 'a lot of money'
- White House Trade Official Backs Away From His Insult to Trudeau
- British Rolls-Royce prepared to cut thousands of jobs
- Wilder agrees to heavyweight showdown with Joshua
- Nipah spread checked; Kerala lifts high alert
- Battletoads Coming to Xbox in 2019
- Alec Baldwin says he’d ‘absolutely win’ if he ran for president