"I'm a bit of a cricket nuffie so I am always talking cricket and trying to help my teammates", Paine said.
"I think we've got momentum coming into these tours and to play a couple of practice games and get a couple of wins is great for us", Agar said.
There was only one change in the squad from the T20I series against the West Indies in April, with Haris Sohail replacing Babar Azam, who fractured his wrist during the first Test against England last week.
The 29-year-old MacLeod previously played for Warwickshire and Durham, finishing as their top scorer in Twenty20 cricket in 2014 with 358 runs at an average of 44.75, while he has spent the early part of 2018 in Hampshire's second XI.
"So we get an automatic look at five players we wouldn't have got a look at and we use that to build towards the World Cup in 12 months' time".
Ex-New Zealand spinner Bradburn has been Scotland boss since 2014.
Scotland captain Kyle Coetzer said: "It was an outstanding game and the guys did unbelievably well to knock over the top side in the world".
England will welcome back Jos Buttler, who was rested for Edinburgh, but are still without the injured Stokes and Woakes. There are a number of routes he could go, with questions over where Aaron Finch bats and the make-up of the pace attack.
Despite the right-hander's success against Middlesex, moving Finch down the order would be a risk.
Many cricketing legends and pundits took to social media to support Scotland and the rise of Associate Nations. Given recent dry weather, there might, however, be some purchase for spin.
Morgan needs 110 runs to overtake Ian Bell as England's leading run-scorer in ODIs.
Morgan's side went into the one-off one-day worldwide as the number one-ranked ODI side in the world, but suffered a shock defeat for the first time in their history to Scotland.
Australia captain Tim Paine says his players will shake hands with their England rivals before Wednesday's clash at The Oval as the tourists aim to heal the wounds of their recent ball-tampering scandal. Since then, they have suffered two defeats and a no-result.
However, they are the No.1 ranked 50-over team in the world and have been transformed under the captaincy of Eoin Morgan after their shambolic showing at the 2015 World Cup.
"We need to continue what we have been doing and continue improving though".
- Arron Banks tells MPs: I have no business interests in Russian Federation
- Do you know what’s growing on your kitchen towel?
- Rangers set to confirm deal for Brighton defender Connor Goldson
- British Rolls-Royce prepared to cut thousands of jobs
- Uber driver accused of kicking lesbian couple out of vehicle over kiss
- Explosion at Hawaii volcano spews ash as lava flows into sea
- Real Madrid announce Spain coach Lopetegui as Zidane replacement
- XSEED Games Announces E3 2018 Lineup; Freedom Planet Officially Announced for Switch
- Coinbase to add support for Ethereum Classic
- Nipah spread checked; Kerala lifts high alert