No one saw this one coming!
"Pete introduced Ariana to his mother at Zuma in NY during one of the SNL after-parties", the source says.
Since going public, Grande, 24, and Davidson, 24, have flaunted their love on social media, with the singer sharing snaps from Davidson's stand-up shows. "They are not rushing to get married", one anonymous source tells Us.
Grande posted a cryptic tweet shortly after the news broke on Monday evening saying, "I love u sm [so much] ok bye".
"They are a flawless it". "Their friends are really excited and supportive".
While an engagement may seem farfetched to some, there's been signs Grande and Davidson have been moving pretty fast as of late.
The couple only began dating in mid-May following Grande's breakup from longtime boyfriend, rapper Mac Miller. Davidson, too, was newly single after ending a lengthy relationship with Larry David's daughter, Cazzie David.
- Elon Musk promises self-driving Teslas in upcoming software update
- HBO confirms ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel Series
- 'Real Housewives' star Teresa Giudice shows off muscles at bodybuilding competition
- Starbucks outlets will close this afternoon
- Shonda Rhimes Centers First Netflix Series on Anna Delvey Con Story
- Apple Updates App Store Guidelines, Tightens Rules for Crypto-Related Apps
- Taylor Swift Pays Tribute To Manchester Victims
- Donald Trump deepens G-7 divide with call to readmit Russian Federation
- Luka Doncic staying in 2018 National Basketball Association draft
- GEOFF JOHNS Describes His New SHAZAM Title