It's also the newest perk for Prime members at Whole Foods, which includes free two-hour delivery in some cities and 5% back on purchases when using the Amazon Prime Visa card. FBN's Gerri Willis with more.
Amazon Prime members in Arizona, Georgia, Hawaii, Oregon, North Carolina, Washington, Mississippi, Alabama, Arizona, and SC, as well as parts of Southern California, will be able to take advantage of steep discounts at Whole Foods, starting on June 13. Amazon began offering the discounts to shoppers in select markets in May. It's Amazon's latest integration with Whole Foods, which it acquired for $13.7 billion a year ago. The store at 400 E. Stonewall St. opens at 9 a.m. on June 13. Some of the discounts provided in the offer include 10% off various sale items, and discounts on food products such as Annie's Macaroni & Cheese and Essentia Water bottles. The Prime discounts are also available at Whole Foods Market in 365 stores nationwide.
Commenting on the news, A.C. Gallo, president and chief operating officer at Whole Foods Market said, "Based on the positive customer feedback and successes we've seen over the past month, we're accelerating our timeline to expand these savings to all of our USA stores".
Amazon plans to deploy the discounts to all of its USA stores this summer.
Organic yellow nectarines and peaches, $1.99/lb., save $2/lb.
- Takfiri terrorists attack besieged Shia towns in Syria's Idlib: Monitor
- 'Real Housewives' star Teresa Giudice shows off muscles at bodybuilding competition
- Schematics for the next iPhone Plus model leak
- Ethiopia PM meets Sisi as Egypt seeks mutual cooperation
- Focus on winning over Scots to independence from UK, Sturgeon tells SNP
- ARCTIC BLAST: Trump SLAMS Canada’s Trudeau Over G7 Comments
- Apple Updates App Store Guidelines, Tightens Rules for Crypto-Related Apps
- Star Fox is back in 'Starlink: Battle for Atlas'
- United Flight to Chicago Diverted After Security Concern
- Taylor Swift Pays Tribute To Manchester Victims