Bethesda hasn't yet commented on Fallout 76 mods. Thankfully, Bethesda also revealed another Elder Scrolls game called Blades, which is coming this year to, well, pretty much everything. The meat of the game is a town building mode, where you upgrade and decorate your town.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades will be played by tapping or using virtual dual sticks, with combat containing standard melee attacks, ranged attacks, and magical spells. Now, it's up to you to restore your town back to its former glory. Head to our dedicated E3 2018 hub to see all the new releases, along with TechRadar's world-class analysis and buying advice about the next year in gaming. In "Abyss", you must fight your way through enemies in both "hand-crafted" and procedurally-generated maps to collect treasure.
In the Arena, you can do battle 1v1 with other players. You return to find the town destroyed, and you must rebuild it. Rebuilding the town unlocks new NPCs, quests, and decorations, and you can visit friends' towns as well.
The whole game can be played either in either horizontal or landscape mode. It also has cross play between the different systems the game is planned to be on including mobile devices, consoles, PC, and even VR.
You'll be able to register for early access here.
- Doom Eternal will drag us back to Hell
- McLaren to Toro Rosso F1 team: Back off our young prospects
- RAGE 2 - Official E3 Gameplay Feature
- Sea of Thieves E3 2018 trailer
- Prince Harry and Meghan to visit Australia in October for Invictus Games
- EA Announces Origin Access Premier
- Vettel hails Ferrari 'team effort' 40 years after Villeneuve win
- Detained immigrant takes his own life in Texas jail cell
- Guatemala volcano eruption: Guatemalans bury dead after deadly Fuego eruption
- Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot announced for PlayStation VR, PC