Square Enix opened its E3 2018 showcase today with Shadow of the Tomb Raider, showing the very beginning of the game as well as some gameplay. In the gameplay - which is completely based around stealth - Lara can be seen utilizing arrows that inflict not only real damage on enemies but has actual effects on them. In the short teaser we got, it looks like Babylon's Fall is a melee action game with a healthy dose of fantasy elements thrown in there.
The trailer gives us a brief glimpse into an angsty Lara Croft as well as the characters she'll meet along the way, featuring a few familiar faces we may have seen before. We also get a look at some puzzles, and tomb exploration that seems to look similar to the classic series we all know and love.
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age got a new trailer and a release date: September 4. We also produced 48 of the finest frames from 4K Shadow of the Tomb Raider E3 trailer.
- Anthony Bourdain's daughter performs at concert after his death
- Supreme Court rules that states can clean up their voting rolls
- Josh Murphy to have medical at Cardiff ahead of move from Norwich
- Liverpool target Alisson Becker wants future resolved before World Cup starts
- E3 2018: Babylon's Fall Announced, Developed by PlatinumGames
- Congress skeptical of Trump's G7 strategy
- Trump attends G-7 gender equality breakfast
- IHOP reveals what "B" stands for in IHOb name change
- Trump leaves G7 meet in shambles, calls Trudeau 'dishonest liar'
- Arsenal handed free run at Sampdoria midfielder Torreira