Seven people - five males and two females - were taken to area hospitals Sunday following a shooting at a house party in North Hollywood, but none were believed to have life-threatening injuries, authorities said. Authorities responded to multiple noise complaints about a house party shortly before 1 a.m.in the 12700 block of West Tiara Street. When they arrived, they saw people running from a house as gunshots were fired. None of them were in critical condition, the agency said. Six people - four men and two women - were found suffering from gunshot wounds and one person suffered injuries while running from the scene.
KTLA reports two people have been taken into custody following the shooting, but no one has yet been charged.
The lieutenant told KTLA the residence might have been rented through Airbnb, and that close to a hundred people attended the party.
At least 100 people were at the party and the participants came from as far as the Inland Empire and the South Bay, said Toledo, adding that some shell casings were recovered at the scene.
- Rafael Nadal wins record-extending 11th French Open
- Intel’s Core i7-8086K Overclocks Like A Beast At 7.24GHz
- Jacqueline Fernandez suffers permanent eye injury
- Rashid Khan show is still on , Afghanistan defeat Bangladesh in T20I series
- Oil spill was 4800 litres
- Russian President Vladimir Putin rejects G7 criticism, stresses cooperation
- Fallout 76 is 4 times the size of Fallout 4
- Iran: Oil prices could jump to $140 on USA sanctions
- Tel Aviv Pride Parade 2018 expects record number of people
- Mt. Juliet man found dead at Bonnaroo