Microsoft's E3 conference has brought not just game announcements, but also exciting industry news for players interested in the company's hold in the gaming world.
After years of announcements, updates, and delays, Compulsion Games' story-focused survival adventure game We Happy Few will be releasing on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on August 10, later this year. The tech giant has also opened up a new studio in Santa Monica, California called The Initiative.
While they didn't announce any titles in the works from these studios, it's a big step forward for a company who are always playing catch-up with Sony in the exclusives department.
Playground Games, started in 2010, is the developer behind the Forza racing series and has been a long-time Xbox partner.
There's been no fighting game specific cues as of yet and it's wholly possible that we won't see any directly FGC-related content in today's conference, but the well is deep and the possibilities are endless.
- Intel’s Core i7-8086K Overclocks Like A Beast At 7.24GHz
- Tel Aviv Pride Parade 2018 expects record number of people
- Glorious Leader Calls Justin Trudeau A Liar
- Fossil Group's British business challenged by department store closures
- Mt. Juliet man found dead at Bonnaroo
- Mercedes delay new engine until after Canada
- Jacqueline Fernandez suffers permanent eye injury
- BlackBerry KEY2 ARRIVES: Specs, Design & Features Detailed
- Watch Microsoft's E3 2018 Press Conference Here
- Echostar Corp (NASDAQ:SATS) Institutional Investor Sentiment Trend