Liverpool target Alisson Becker spoke to reporters after his Brazil side beat Austria 3-0 in their final World Cup warm-up game yesterday, and responded when asked whether he will be leaving Roma this summer, as quoted by Italian media outlet Calcio Mercato.
But whatever his decision, the Brazil worldwide hopes to sort out his future before the World Cup kicks off.
"If it's not resolved before the World Cup, then it will be discussed after it because my head will be focused only on Brazil".
'There are some possibilities and we are working on all of them, together with Roma, always respecting the club. The truth is that I left everything in the hands of my manager.
"We'll see if anything happens this week".
Despite the transfer speculation, Alisson could yet sign a contract extension with Roma.
Liverpool are unlikely to make an approach to sign Brazilian goalkeeper Alisson from Roma, Sky Sports News understands.
"He's a goalkeeper who gives you tranquillity and I'm truly delighted about him". "He's very happy at Roma - truly very, very happy". If he stays at Roma, I'd be very happy.
Real Madrid have also been linked with a move for Thibaut Courtois, however, and are following his situation in west London closely.
- How did Anthony Bourdain die? Heart-breaking details reveal cause of death
- Trump advisers slam Trudeau's 'betrayal' days before Kim summit
- Pres. Trump won't invite National Basketball Association champions to White House
- White House Pays People To Tape Documents Trump Rips Apart
- Kamal Haasan`s `Vishwaroopam 2` to release on August 10
- Robbie Williams 'happy and excited' to perform at World Cup opening ceremony
- Trump G7 tweets 'sobering and depressing': Merkel
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to visit Australia, Fiji
- Air Force officer, missing for 35 years, found in California
- Police officers hurt at 'free Tommy Robinson' protest