With E3 in full swing, all the major publishers have congregated in one place to show off what they have in store for gamers in the future.
Release dates, videos and other information on Kingdom Hearts 3, Neir: Automata Become as Gods, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider are already out in the wild; however, the games are expected to have a strong presence today.
The Square Enix E3 2018 briefing starts at 10am PT, 1pm ET, 6pm, BST, 2pm CEST.
We're probably going to see even more of Kingdom Hearts III, considering that the trailer that was showcased at the Orchestra Concert (featuring Ratatouille and Tangled) hasn't been publicly revealed yet. Not much else is known at the moment, though you can watch a trailer for it below. The difference is that Just Cause 4 was a world reveal so Square Enix is likely to capitalize on the newfound hype. Could there be more about Final Fantasy XV? How do we know that? It remains to be seen what Square Enix was saving for their own showcase but possibilities include the Final Fantasy VII remake as well as the previously announced Avengers video game.
Scheduled for a 2019 release, Platinum Games is developing this title.
Whatever it is that Square Enix has to show fans it is sure to be something special.
It's finally Monday morning and we're in the final run up of press conferences leading into the E3 show floor opening.
- IHOP reveals what "B" stands for in IHOb name change
- Carbery gets the nod at 10 to face Australia
- Supermodel ends Formula 1 race two laps early with premature checkered flag
- At least 12 dead, 31 wounded in Kabul govt building attack
- Missing US air force officer found in California after 35 years
- Trump leaves G7 meet in shambles, calls Trudeau 'dishonest liar'
- Robert De Niro drops F-bomb against Trump at the Tony Awards
- Arsenal handed free run at Sampdoria midfielder Torreira
- Robbie Williams 'happy and excited' to perform at World Cup opening ceremony
- Parkland shooting survivors deliver powerful Tony Awards performance