Best known for his work in RPGs like Fallout, Avellone's involvement signals a significant evolution for the series, with decisions you make in the story having a significant impact on the surrounding city and its residents.
Dying Light 2 take place farther along in a post-apocalyptic timeline where humanity has technically survived - but no longer resembles the society we know. That was the tagline of Dying Light, Techland's open-world zombie game from 2015.
We'll be checking out Dying Light 2 at E3, so check back later in the week for our preview.
Techland has officially announced that Dying Light 2 is under development, and has shared the first gameplay trailer. Also, one of the biggest and most important facets of the game is making choices. As for the kind of decisions you make, whatever you decide to do in certain events will affect the world around you. It has been revealed that Chris Avellone, renown game designer and writer, is the game's narrative designer as well as co-author of the "Modern Dark Ages" setting. As you explore, you'll be "carving out your own world".
As a result, every single playthrough will be different and each player will experience different things. Enemies are tougher etc. etc.
- INFINITE With Surprise Trailer at E3 — Microsoft Reveals HALO
- Echostar Corp (NASDAQ:SATS) Institutional Investor Sentiment Trend
- As long as you don’t mind the flu
- Cyberpunk 2077's First Trailer Drops at Microsoft Xbox E3 2018 Event
- Fossil Group's British business challenged by department store closures
- France Calls Out Donald Trump's 'Fits Of Anger' After G7 Outburst
- Dontnod Announces Free Title The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
- What next for LeBron James? 3 ideal fits, 3 teams to avoid
- Rafael Nadal wins record-extending 11th French Open
- Rashid Khan show is still on , Afghanistan defeat Bangladesh in T20I series