Jacqueline Fernandez, who will be seen performing some high-octane action sequences in Race 3, hurt her eye earlier in March this year while shooting for the film in Abu Dhabi. Jacqueline's Instafam shared compassionate messages and upped her morale with comments like: "Still lovely as ever". She explained about her injury through the caption which says, "So it's a permanent injury and my iris will never be a flawless round again but so so grateful I can see!"
Well, today the Race 3 actress took it to her Instagram and shared a photo of her eye with a caption So it's a permanent injury and my iris will never be a ideal round again but so so grateful I can see!
Race 3, which boasts of a huge cast including the likes of Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Saqib Saleem and Daisy Shah, apart from Jacqueline, will see Salman make his debut in a negative role.
Giving an insight into the thriller, she said in an interview recently, "This is not the continuation of Race 2. My character fights the way a girl would fight in real life if she is attacked", said Jacqueline.
Race 3, which is directed by Remo D'Souza, is Jacqueline's second film with Salman after Kick and with Remo after A Flying Jatt.
Race 3 opens in theatres on June 15.
- Oil spill was 4800 litres
- Iran: Oil prices could jump to $140 on USA sanctions
- Peter Navarro says 'there's a special place in hell' for Justin Trudeau
- Taylor Swift is the other woman in Mad Men-esque video
- China’s Trade Surplus With US Widens
- Gaza border protests: 4 Palestinians killed
- FDI Into India Decreased To $40 Billion In 2017
- Horn Talks Being Champion & Underdog
- How Long The Microsoft Xbox Press Conference Will Be At E3 2018
- Report Alleges Australian Forces Committed War Crimes In Afghanistan