When is the Bethesda E3 2018 Press Conference?
Given that E3 2018 takes place in Los Angeles, the advertised event times are in GMT-7. Here's what to expect from Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo at E3 2018.
Bethesda's E3 2018 press conference is on Monday, June 11 at 3:30am. As expected, Microsoft has kept details under tight-wraps. There are also rumours of a Xbox game-streaming service, while Halo fans are hoping to hear about what's next for Master Chief's journey. We think they're getting there if today's E3 presentation has anything to say about it.
One of the hits of last year's E3, the latest take on the superhero is a PlayStation exclusive due to be released in September.
The timing is a risk for Microsoft as it will be happening one day before Playstation's Days of Play event. For PlayStation games, go here. Hideo Komija's long-awaited Death Stranding remains something of a mystery. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
If the rumours of the game being set in the United Kingdom are true, then imagine how well that would work with the United Kingdom festival scene. we're looking forward to an announcement. "Save up to forty percent on a wide range of blockbuster PS4 games including God of War, Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition, and Gran Turismo Sport, as well as immersive PS VR titles likeFarpoint, The Inpatient, and Bravo Team". The YouTube stream will be embedded below once it is available, along with several additional options. Are you excited for Microsoft's E3 Showcase this year? Other possible games include Elder Scrolls 6, a new Doom, and sci-fi open-universe RPG Starfield.
We fully expect Microsoft to announce the new game - and a date somewhere early October - at this year's E3.
From Assassin's Creed Odyssey to Rage 2 and Sony even spoiling the surprise for everyone by announcing their line-up ahead of time, a lot of the shock factor for E3 2018 might have already dissipated.
- What has NASA actually found on Mars - and why is it important?
- 'Goldbergs' Star Jackson O'Dell Dead at 20
- FDI Into India Decreased To $40 Billion In 2017
- Congo shows 'strong progress' in quelling Ebola outbreak
- You may soon be using Android Messages on your Chromebook
- Gaza border protests: 4 Palestinians killed
- West Ham striker Marko Arnautovic refuses to shut down Man Utd talk
- Quebec ticket takes Lotto Max's $60 million jackpot
- China’s Trade Surplus With US Widens
- 3 dead in south of Saudi Arabia from missile attack - state media