Alternatively, he is a part of the Season 3 Character Pass that costs $29.99.
According to Capcom, Cody will sport a move set similar to his prior appearances in the series, but with slight alterations to match his - and these are Capcom's words - new spiffy style. He casually broke out of prison in Super Street Fighter IV to search for a cure for his boredom, but ultimately returned by his own free will.
Capcom has announced that blonde brawler Cody Travers will be hitting Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition on June 26. In this new iteration, Cody now wears a new formal outfit.
Out of those twelve titles, Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Street Fighter III: Third Strike feature online play and a brand new Training mode. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection also comes with an in-depth Museum Mode with never before seen concept art, early design documents, cancelled games, a music player, interactive timeline and more.
Head over to Andy Wong's Capcom Unity Blog post for more information on Cody, including his moveset and additional costumes.
- Syria's Assad threatens force against US-backed Kurds
- Study reveals chewing gum while walking burns more calories
- Netflix throws serious shade at Roseanne after her show cancellation
- TV comic Samantha Bee uses a vulgarity to describe Ivanka Trump
- Kim Kardashian Thanks President Donald Trump After White House Meeting
- Five questions that will decide NBA Finals
- IOS 12: Apple may introduce new NFC features for iPhones
- California Senate defies AT&T, votes for strict net neutrality rules
- Telegram says Apple blocked global updates after Russian ban
- US stocks jump as worries about Italy ease; oil prices climb