Since then, he has been in the news for his outspoken comments on cable news - sometimes even saying things that contradict comments by other members of Mr. Trump and his legal team.
But he may be more known now for his role as a lawyer for President Trump, advising the president on Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. "To a large extent, remember Dana, what we're doing here, it is the public opinion, because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach", Giuliani said in an appearance on CNN's State of the Union (via the Huffington Post) about Trump's allegations the Federal Bureau of Investigation spied on his campaign. Unless you're Rudy Giuliani, in which case it's mostly just boos.
Giuliani, the former mayor of NY, is now leading Donald Trump's legal defense in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
- Royal wedding: Meghan and Harry to take romantic honeymoon to 'royals retreat'
- Syria Vows to Fight Rebels Despite US Warning
- The mother of all thunderstorms: London illuminated by 'intense' lightning
- CIBC’s Simplii Financial says fraudsters may have accessed data of 40,000 clients
- Egypt star Salah to travel to Spain for treatment: federation
- Green party Leader Elizabeth May pleads guilty to contempt
- Stuart Olding agrees two-year contract with Brive
- Nadal downplays Federer’s absence at French Open
- Las Vegas goes #nocaps before Cup Final
- Former Aberdeen player Neale Cooper dies after collapsing at home