James Harden #13 of the Houston Rockets speaks with referee Ken Mauer #41 during Game Six of the Western Conference Finals in the 2018 NBA Playoffs against the Golden State Warriors at ORACLE Arena on May 26, 2018 in Oakland, California.
"I think it's a game-time decision", D'Antoni told reporters Sunday with the playoff series locked at 3-3.
Paul will be officially listed as "questionable" for Monday's series finale, but Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni says it will be "probably doubtful" that he plays. "We didn't communicate. We gave up wide-open threes", he said.
It wasn't too long ago the Bayou City was celebrating downtown at Minute Maid Park in Game 7 of the ALCS as the Astros beat the Yankees to clinch a spot in the World Series.
We're a little more than 24 hours away from Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals. "Bottom line, we can't turn it over, and we need to do a better job". GERALD GREEN: The Rockets are expected to announce at game-time whether they'll have Chris Paul's help on the court. They're champs. They're going to come back fighting, and they did.
Mark Medina and Dieter Kurtenbach have your complete preview for tonight's win or go home showdown, with audio from Warriors coach Steve Kerr. "They may not always focus, but they compete". Kevon Looney has filled in for him the last two games but is also listed as questionable for Game 7 with sore toe on his left foot. McCaw has missed two months while recovering from a lower back injury.
- This billionaire is training hard to go to space 'in months'
- Vegas Golden Knights Stanley Cup run helps local sports books
- Qatar bans goods from Arab rivals 1 year into diplomatic crisis
- Justin Timberlake visits Texas school shooting victim at hospital
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro TENNA listing: Design, Specs, price and more
- Morneau to give speech in Calgary ahead of Kinder Morgan deadline
- Arsenal to sign Sokratis Papastathopoulos THIS WEEK: £16m deal close
- Fekir to Liverpool is not close, says Lyon president
- Wildwood Police Wrestle 20-Year-Old Emily Weinman On New Jersey Beach
- Trump's Memorial Day Speech In Arlington