Meghan Markle officially became royal after her wedding to Prince Harry last Saturday, but apparently, there's still a lot to learn in the coming months. While she didn't give away any specifics about his words, she told Town and Country: "The speech that Harry gave was so amusing, self-deprecating, filled with love, and that guy just has her back".
Wickstead's dress has some of the same features as Markle's, including the sleeves, neckline, and simple design. The Queen even commuted with Markle's rescue dog, Guy, on the way to the royal wedding.
But according to Markle's wedding hairstylist, Serge Normant, those flyaways were intentional.
"If you choose a simple design the fit should be flawless".
Whether you were a fan of the dress or not, there's no denying that Meghan was glowing with happiness on the day of her wedding as was Prince Harry and the pictures speak for themselves.
However, at least one Wickstead design was at the royal nuptials.
Emilia Wickstead did not immediately respond to INSIDER's request for comment. "Her wedding dress was quite loose".
Tell us how you really feel, Emilia!
"We were told pantyhose at some point but many American didn't wear them", Gavankar admitted but scared of breaking the rules, she chose to sport hose under her dress. "I thought it was flawless for her".
As we previously reported, there are all sorts of rules and protocols the Suits alum must follow now that she's the Duchess of Sussex. "I wanted [Markle] to be able to have [face-framing pieces] in the front, because that style is very her, but when we put the veil on, we tucked them behind her ears to make it look a little cleaner", Normant explained.
She added: "I hope for as much privacy as possible".
"One thing that made many of us giggle was that we could hear the wonderful people outside", the actress said of sitting in St. Georges Chapel during the ceremony.
Per reports, Samantha has already begun her work with Meghan, having advised her ahead of Prince Charles' 70th birthday/garden party at Buckingham Palace. "And I think everybody felt it across the world".
- Royal Wedding Inspired Nail Art Is Here
- NAB To Offer Compensation For National Eftpos Outage
- Ford F-150 Raptor Gains Smarter Shocks, Trail Control System
- Hundreds Of Cheap Smartphone Models Come Loaded With Malware
- Trump and Kim raise summit hopes after days of brinkmanship
- Golden State Warriors beat Houston Rockets, force Game 7
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Future Casts Cloud Over Real Madrid's Historic Treble
- Drake fires back at Pusha T and Kanye West with Duppy freestyle
- China to buy massive amount of United States farm products, says Donald Trump
- Pitch invader robs Ronaldo of a goal in Champions League final