A ticket purchased in Courtenay for the Friday, May 18 draw won a $1 million Max Millions prize.
Friday's Lotto Max jackpot is an estimated $60 million cash prize, with an estimated 46 additional and separate Maxmillions prizes worth $1 million each.
Many Ontarians are waking up winners this morning.
If only one person wins the $60 million - that can pretty much get you six Westmount mansions, or eight top-of-the-line Ferraris.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.1 billion, including 57 jackpot wins and 412 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
Friday's Lotto Max draw also featured 46 Max Millions chances to win $1 million, making it the largest lottery draw in Canadian history.
OLG said the odds of winning the jackpot per $5 play are one in 28.6 million, and the overall odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6.
- Victoria Beckham Reveals What She Thought Of Meghan Markle's Wedding Gown!
- Very Pregnant Ayesha Curry Intentionally Bumped By Houston Rockets Fan
- Paul Merson tips Man United to make five signings this summer
- With Aaron Rodgers cheering her on, Danica Patrick readies for final race
- Facebook not to compensate users
- Vladimir Putin Says He Will Step Down as Russia's President in 2024
- Listen to Nicky Jam, Will Smith, and Diplo's World Cup song
- Trump Suggests North Korea Summit Could Still Happen
- Second firm cancels Champions League flights
- Study Says Antidepressants May Lead to Weight Gain